Monday, August 15, 2011

Friday

It was good. (for me)
No this is not a R.BLACK song.
I don't like her.

If you remember I posted about "Cramming" the last time, so Friday, I decided that I would take a day off, to finish papers and everything. (I finished making the exam Friday at 2AM or so, yay me~) Then, I planned to go out of the house at 3PM, but I forgot that I still need to print the test papers! *facepalm*

So I scurried to print them out.
It was definitely taking a lot of time. There were 4 pages for each of the 34 students, plus my copy, so 35 copies. There were a lot of waiting and staple wires.

Before I was able to get my blazer (too look professional; of sort), my sister arrived home.
SIS: Where are you going?! Classes are suspended. There's a fire, and there are a lot of fire trucks there.

I asked her the whole story. Turns our that it was just 'near' the University, sooooo i still went there. When I got there, there were so many fire trucks, the students are all outside the school buildings, and after 15 minutes of being there, the classes were announced to be suspended.

Tell me again,
"WHY DID I CRAM?"
JUST STOP PROCRASTINATING.
Oh. It was good because it was an unexpected whole day off.
And I ate KFC with my sister.
No one was hurt... (at school).
I hope there were not much casualties > < or it'll make me feel guilty for having fun. T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment