Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cramming

Have you ever done this in your life?
Are you the time of person who would always plan ahead.
And actually do things ahead of time.
That you'd be able to relax afterwards?

I plan ahead.
I know what I should do.

Then I procrastinate.
What better way to explain this but by using an illustration.
In psychology, procrastination refers to the act of replacing high-priority actions with tasks of low-priority, and thus putting off important tasks to a later time.

Some psychologists cite such behavior as a mechanism for coping with the anxiety associated with starting or completing any task or decision.

Do you think that it would be just being lazy?
I would most probably guess so.

PROCRASTINATION MAY BE A SIGN OF ADHD.
I really do think I have it though. > <

Please be not like me.
I really have a huge tendency to procrastinate.
I need to go back to making an exam for my students now.
> <

No comments:

Post a Comment