Saturday, July 24, 2021

Mineral Town Challenge 017

 Oh, boy! Autumn!! I wonder what "Seasons" will actually bring to my game. I am not sure if anything will change colors and things. One thing's for sure -- I AM GLAD BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE THUNDERSTORMS! Riiiiight?

Early morning Autumn looks so nice. It just feels different. 


Even Clair is super happy. It must be the cool breeze; she's whistling as she waters the plants. 

Kai surprised her with a ... supermarket date? I don't even know anymore. I feel like Clair got her revenge though because he stood there trying to get in the conversation she was having with Elli and Mary. Hey, he was in the conversation. I guess this is an adulting "date"?


Tuesday flew by, I am not sure what happened but one thing lead to another and all I have a photo of is my nice looking field. 😝



I need you to understand that Summer break is about to end, and that makes me want to just play and play fast O_o so, I do forget to take screenshots every now and then.

We're at Wednesday and Kai has visited the farm, but didn't wait for Clair to finish her farm chores and just left, well it's 2 weeks to the Moon Festival, Clair will ask to go steady that day.


So, what happened? I have no clue, I played and forgot to screenshot until it was about 11pm. Here's Clair EXHAUSTED. 😝


She woke up Thursday (yes, she did go to bed-bed), and took Oreo and Choco so they could take a bath. 



I just saw that Choco was feeling under the weather...


I brought her to the vet, and she's back in tip top shape. She just needs to rest for today. 💛

((The updates on Cottage Living are scary and so, I haven't played in a while. I had to pause my game a bit and now most of my mods are updated to we're back, kind of?))


Kai actually invited Clair on a date -- a decent one! They went to dinner at Salty Paws Saloon. I guess in a way, it seems like a very high school (-ish) date progression. Hang out at the mall before actually going to eat at a nice place type of thing? I don't know. 





You don't know how many pictures I took to get that "glint" in this picture. 😝

Friday comes and it was when I was play-testing the patch, and some mod updates and so we were working on the farm, and it lasted a WHOLE DAY, apparently some of my cc harvestables were broken and we kept getting weeds and bugs and just plants dying. I didn't save the game, I forgot to get screenshots, and then I decided to hunt down the CCs (some have updated).

After some updates, my farming just lasted half a day, which is pretty normal with a full farm when you're playing Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons. Later that afternoon, Karen called to see if we can hang out, so yes! They decided to walk around town and met a few people (well, Clair met a few people). Here's Saibara eating chili (as Karen just texts in the background, again she grew up in this town so she's not interested in stories, lol), and Gray is asleep in one of the rooms.


Just the typical awkward hanging out at the house of some you just met. Want some chili? 


Karen and Clair continued to hang out and as they walked back to the Moonlight Farm. (Did I name it Moonlight farm or Luna farm. I don't remember!) I have no clue what they're talking about but Karen is really invested in this! (I love her.)


The whole Saturday was dedicated to work (I was still figuring out the weed ad bug infested crops and replanting), and no screenshots were taken. Whoops. This is it for this post for now! See you next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment