Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Ace Attorney

 Every time I feel like I want to play a game that feels familiar but I don't want to play Pokemon or restart a Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons save. I'd pick up Kyle's old NDS (Nintendo DS), he gave it to me -- I used to play NDS games on emulators only, and continue my Ace Attorney save wherever I left off. 

If you're wanting to give anime a try but you want it to be more grown-up and closer to reality, give Ace Attorney a try! 

The anime is based from the games (dating back to the good 'ol NDS days). You play as Phoenix Wright who is a defense attorney, but since you have to gather evidences as well, it also feels like you're doing some detective work at the same time. 

The anime does a pretty good job walking you through the investigations, trials, etc. I've played the first game probably 3x (my first time playing, I just didn't get to the final 2 episodes because, I dunno, time? Then my 2nd play through, my data got deleted somehow!! So my third time was when I finished it. I've played the 2nd game 2x because the first time I played it, I stopped at the 2nd episode for some reason, and so I when I picked it back up, I played it from Ep. 1). 

Right now, I am on the third installment of the game, and I am on the last episode. I think I have seen Season 1 of the anime already, but who knows? I played this game so many times that I may think I remember seeing the anime, when in fact I just have memories of my playthrough. @_@ I also own all of the succeeding game and spin-offs to this series, so I still have a bunch of games to play before the newest one that's coming out July 27th! 

I'll make sure to get my clients a NOT GUILTY verdict!

No comments:

Post a Comment