Sunday, August 01, 2021

Mineral Town Challenge 018

 It's Sunday! I am super stoked that Saibara invited Clair to the Flea Market. Not because she needs to buy something but I found out that there's Filipino food in Sims 4!!!


Why did I not know about this? Probably because all I do in Sims (before this) was play University, become a writer and a teacher, that's it. Every.Single.Save. πŸ˜

I tried playing Legacy and quickly got bored, thank goodness I found Harvest Moon challenges!

Played some hoops. There's an unknown townie who was flirting with Karen and he won't leave! Ann didn't really play, I mean come on, guys! πŸ˜ Look at Saibara go!

So Ann was very distracting at this point. πŸ˜… I guess she's feeling left out with Karen and Clair hanging out a lot. Kai hangs out with Clair too, but that doesn't seem to be an issue with her.

Chasing Karen to take snaps of her. This girl is gorgeous! Ann is cute, but look at Karen. πŸ˜

Clair is talking to the wall. I think she was as shocked as I am to find out they sell lumpia at the food stalls, and so she's just dazed and just started talking to the wall. πŸ€­

More chasing Karen to take pictures of her. I STAN. Anyway, it was so funny because I panned behind her a bit trying to change the angle, and I saw Ann, so I zoomed in on her.

Okay, maybe we've given Karen a little too much attention. πŸ₯Ί Sorry...

Monday, all the animals were given baths. Found out that Choco is pregnant; so Clair was giving Caramel the run down of being a big brother.

The thing is Clair has already been contacted by the Yodel Ranch for any calves born for this year. Caramel would be a big brother just for a little bit.

Tuesday, Clair and Kai went to one of the festivals together. Their little hang out days are becoming more frequent recently. 



They stayed until the fireworks. Not much really happened, just two people having fun.



Wednesday, Clair woke up really early. She's been working hard at the farm, and all the chickens and the new chicks from the Popoultry Farm. 



Brave little Cluck right here, trying to play with Caramel

Or just staring him down.

Thursday was a BIG day for Clair and the Luna Farm. A big πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️ for me because I looked at my Main Menu and saw my save's name is "Mineral Town Luna Farm" πŸ’€  

The day started with shopping, Clair saw Karen trying to stock up the supermarket. Good job, girl!



When she arrived home to put stuff up, Choco was in labor! After a few hours, we have calves! They're named Mateo, Loki, and Peaches. They will be here for a little bit until they're ready to move to the Yodel Farm.


Look, Caramel has gotten so big!!!


Caramel just do not know what to do with his brothers and sister.

That afternoon, Clair was playing with the hens and trying to splash around as she takes a short break from this busy day... suddenly, we have a visitor!


It's the Harvest Goddess! I guess she's here to check on the crops and the animals. (This always makes me nervous when they just pop in like this!



Apparently, she's here to congratulate Clair for doing a good job! Whew!

Friday has no photos because I forgot to take them since it was a full day of weeding, and harvesting and all that. I usually do a quick gameplay and forget to look at the time changing when this happens. Oops!

Saturday, I made sure to pay attention to the time. It's Moon Date day! Which means, Clair can actually ask Kai on a date! So to make it really align wit the Harvest Moon, she had to tend to the farm, and around the afternoon, she'll give him a call for a "heart event".





She's gathered a bunch of flowers to have some sort of gift for Kai. They met up at the Hot Spring where the Harvest Goddess resides. She may be watching somewhere. 




I think he like the gift? :3




Just look at them! This is too sweet!




I guess Kai kinda likes her too, huh.


At sundown, he finally asks her to be his girlfriend! Here's Clair trying to play it off like she's not SO INTO HIM!


Girl, we know! πŸ’˜
Happy Moon Date! 












No comments:

Post a Comment