Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Mineral Town Challenge 015

 I've decided to change my Simstagram Preset. I was using "It's time to rest", and I have moved on to a softer preset called "Coffee and donuts" (Lightroom). When I post on this blog, you usually see the RAW images from Sims Screenshots folder, but in my Simstagram they're a bit more on the roleplay/storytelling mode. 

The top two pictures on the right has a neat scroll that I copied from my sister. Woots, Faye!

We spent Sunday really working on the farm itself, planting and moving certain crops. Again, I have no good eye on landscaping or farm layout talents on any game, at all. I just plant whatever I have on whatever plot of land is there. HELP!

I literally just used the tool to color the fenced areas. 😂
I am not allowed to move the building around but if you have ideas about the "farm" area, let me know! 


Clair REALLY fell asleep in the tub this evening!

It was not staged or anything at all! Poor girl!

For some reason, I was not able to capture anything from Monday. 😱😱😱 I don't know what happened? It gave me a notification that the next day was the Summer Festival and I guess I started decorating after working on the farm, and forgot to take pictures. Clair had to bring both Choco and Oreo to the vet this week (since getting Seasons, they've gotten sick a lot. 😒

So here's Tuesday in all it's glory! I made the mistake of calling for a Social Event instead of just waiting for the "Holiday" to kick in. So, I basically had to throw 2 parties! 🙄

No, I do not know why everyone is scowling. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But we all had fun anyways! We told stories, danced, ate 2 GRAND meals, and watched some fireworks (not pictured).

Here's the SAD decoration I put up. 😝

It was already Wednesday at 1AM, when Kai came back?... Not sure why, but Clair and he sat down the 'new' bench and started talking until she ... fell asleep. 🤭


When you're tired, you're tired. 🤭 Kai stayed to talk but Clair had other plans. He made sure to get her in the house and actually sleep.


Clair woke up and it was still dark! It was already 10:32AM!! The thunderstorm has been so bad that it completely darkened the skies! Except from when she got struck by lightning!



Days like this, all you have to do is keep working and just admire the nature around you to remind yourself that this is exactly why you keep trying to revive this farm from your old friend.



Saturday came and it's totally time to play in the sun! Clair and Karen decided to go by the seaside for a bit of a swim, and play. She was totally eyeing Kai over there.


Well, Karen disappeared off to somewhere... It's Clair's signal to see if Kai is up for a chat over some snacks from Zack's Shack!

I hate this heatwave + thunderstorms, but there's something beautiful about the Summer Sunset 💛



I was invited to this Flea Market, and got totally broken hearted.. I mean, I know they're childhood friends and all... But..







No comments:

Post a Comment