Saturday, December 26, 2015

My 1st US Christmas

Christmas really is a big event. It brings people together.

It's my 1st Christmas in the US and my in-laws are so nice to me that they celebrated the midnight Philippines' Christmas with my family thru Skype. We watched them open gifts and stuff, we saw eat the feast and they even gave me, and Llyr gifts open with them. :)


Everyone's camera shy xD
I got a selfie stick so I took photos with my sister who was on the big screen Skype.

The next day which was the 25th, we had our Christmas morning, and my family saw that thru Skype too! We opened family gifts and ate breakfast together. I got lots of gifts, it was unbelievable that there were only 6 people gifting each other, okay 6 and a half (Llyr)

In the afternoon, we got together with my father-in-law's side of the family and had a big Christmas party. People played table-top games and board games, and lots of food since it was a really late lunch potluck.

My husband and I made some desserts.



I think they liked it. I think xD



After eating came the opening of presents! But I wasn't able to take photos of that.. :( Next year I'll do better (when I'm prepared haha). The only thing I wish we did was play team/group games with everyone and karaoke like in the Philippines. All in all it was a fun day!

I've had 3 Christmases so far, and I will have the 4th one on Sunday! Yay, Christmas!


Credits to Stacy for this picture. We forgot to take a family photo with the huge tree in the Sanctuary.

I hope you're having a blast with your Christmas holiday!!
God is really good.

posted from Bloggeroid


---edited on the laptop---
Now, we have a week before the New Years, and people are already asking me what I want for my birthday.
It was already really hard thinking of what I wanted for Christmas haha.
I got most of what I wanted, and more.
There really are things I want to have, but they're not really practical stuff?
It's so hard to give a wish list because I feel I should worry about the person spending too much on me.
Hahaha.

In a week it'll be 2016.
A days after that I will turn... secret for now. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment