Tuesday, December 08, 2015

It's late but... My First Thanksgiving Day

Yes, it is a late post. Sorry, I've been swamped by so many things! I didn't know November can be a busy month! >< I've not experienced a November such as this before. In the Philippines, Nov. 1 and 2 are called All Saints Day and All Souls Day respectively. But only 1 things happening really. October is my Christmas shopping time, so by November, I'm pretty much, relaxed. In the US though, they have Thanksgiving Day. Turkey Day as other people call it. Well, it's my first time to experience it and oh my.. it's busy busy. Many people are busy to have their after-Halloween stuff.

It's funny because some people have asked me, "How do you celebrate Thanksgiving in the Philippines?" I cannot answer, really, and just smile. Thanksgiving Day is a holiday ONLY in the US. It is a part of their History, which I only know very little about. Only that the pilgrims ate dinner with the land's natives. (I gotta learn about this)

Here, normally people have dinner with the family, but in our case, we had brunch!

Anyway, here are some pictures!




OH there's also Black Friday!
But that's for next time! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment