Thursday, December 10, 2015

1st Experience of BLACK FRIDAY

This was the craziest shopping thing I've ever done. I'm from the Philippines and I go to Divisoria for Christmas shopping, but, gosh Black Friday was insane!

First of all, I live in KY so it's probably not super crazy like NY or CA. Some people do camp outside the stores though @_@ but we didn't do that.

We went to Oprymills in TN for this. It is the biggest sale of the year after all. I have never shopped til' dropped ever. From noon to night, and then next morning 'til 6pm?! Shop after shop, we visited not even the whole mall! There were so many people, I couldn't believe I was sweating at the mall, in AMERICA, IN AUTUMN. Like, really?

The best part of the trip though was the company, the people I was with. The discounts were awesome, but nothing beats having fun with the people you love.






posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment