Thursday, December 17, 2015

8 Days to go!

OMG. The wait is so long x.x
I'm really excited for Christmas!


My baby turned 15 months yesterday, and it was an awesome day.
This blog though is not really about that. That was just something I had to cram in the post xD

I'm in a new world, and the way they celebrate Christmas is different from my home country. I will miss our kind of party, so much. I am already missing lots of things, but this is a huge thing. Christmas has always been the most fun family thing. (´д⊂)

Anyway this is not meant to be a sad post. I want to show off my Christmas decoration a bit. ^∇^)

First off, the outside of the door:





Then the inside of the door:


Don't you love my stars? 

Here's the door way to the kitchen:


Can you spot the mistletoe?

Now here's the door decor to our bedroom:


My second favorite is the bookshelf:


My favorite is our Christmas tree:


And oh, I also want to show off my in-law's tree!


Our Christmas trees are REAL, they smell so good, it's awesome! Check here when we bought it.

Don't you just love the festive decors for Christmas? Mine's mostly paper and origami since I don't have work and money to get them... for now. (*´▽`*) Love how many things you can make with paper, glue, and a pair of scissors!

And in other news, someone passed the permit test today! Thank you Jesus!


Hurr hurr hurr. 
1st try failed, but passed the 2nd try! 
Hurrah for not getting disowned!
╭(°ㅂ°)╮╰(°ㅂ°)╯

   ∧_∧
 ◯(^∀^)◯
  \   /
 _/ __ \_
(_/  \_)
I AM SO BLESSED!
Christmas come sooner!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment