Friday, April 25, 2014

18.1 weeks!! Woohoo

Although on the ultrasound gestation age is 18.5 weeks. ; 3; weird weird.
I dunno about this -- I guess my baby's bigger than average size? ; 3;

I hate not being 1st in line whenever going to the doctor. The time I can be the next patient is so vague, so I just prayed and also texted my husband and stuff who was also getting anxious with my in-laws. ; 3;
Too bad the doctor there did not allow skype.. So we recorded a video which is good for my in-laws and my parents to see, but cannot be uploaded on youtube ; 3;

Well my tummy was so exposed so... NO.

So here's a look at the ultrasound pics!
I have NO idea why the left side is always like this .. uhhh..
I don't know what it is. It's never been explained to me.


According to the ultrasound report:
Baby is now 260grams and is 18.5weeks (gestational age) -- really it shoudl be 18.1weeks, so I don't understand this part, don't bite me. The baby's head circumference is 16.3cms (which is like 19weeks already), and the heart rate is 155bpm. ^^

For some reason my expected due date changed from Sept. 25 to Sept. 21 !! o_o

GLORY TO GOD FOR HE IS GOOD.
MY BABY'S ALIVE AND WELL.

The gender .. well .. the baby closed it's thighs and legs together, so it could not be seen.
^^; I guess s/he does not want us to know yet.

I'm very happy to know my baby's healthy, science confirms God's presence in my life once more~
God is always taking care of us, sustaining the life of our baby, keep s/he healthy in His love, protection, and grace~ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment