Tuesday, April 15, 2014

First Kicks -- How does it feel like?

I've been asking this questions from a lot of people.
You know how they have been answering me?

"Oh! when you're about 7 months or so you feel the kicks strongly."
(/ .□.)\ ︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵ /(.□. \)

I know I would definitely feel and even see it when the baby's far along, but I really really want to know how the first kick feels like. I have a friend who's 5 months along and she told me she's felt it several times already. So I turned to the internet.

They say,
"It feels like butterflies."
"It feels like a twitch."
"It feels tingly."

And here I am confused because -- I have never felt butterflies, and I don't know if my twitch or tingle would be the same as these people. >_<;;

So I asked my doctor,
"It would be a slight movement like a lizard walking."
O____________O wait --- do I have to go catch a lizard to know how that feels like then??

So I might be hallucinating yesterday because I really want to know how it would feel like, and my brain might be playing tricks on me -- but yesterday there was a weird feeling in my tummy. No it wasn't constipation. > < Hmm, it was like a fast small movement like a tiny bolt and I got it about 6 times in 30 minutes (with random stops of course), and then I felt it again, maybe, 2 times when I got home around 20-30 minutes afterwards.

I want to say it's the first kick! But --- how would I really know???

No comments:

Post a Comment