Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm A Clumsy Preggy!!

Hey!! My blog's alive. > <.
I know it's been 5 weeks of laziness
But waaaaaait -- I have an excuse..

The last blog was about me going to Thailand -- I did go.
The thing is after going there, it was a really tiring week and I had to go to my doctor and many other excuses. TT^TT Pardon me.

I have tried numerous times to update my blog though. I have a lot to blog about but I never had to full chance to do so. Anyway I think it's right to first bog about my baby~

I'm now on my 4th month! Yay for 2nd trimester!!
Apparently, this is the best one of the three -- according to other blogs I have read.
The thing is -- on the day of my 4th month -- I tripped.

Yes, I was walking towards my house, maybe a minute and a half away -- and then BOOM A WILD ROCK APPEARED -- and I tripped. I swear I did not know why I tripped. So I went into my panic mode -- but kept praying and asked for prayers.

Last Saturday I went to my doctor (this was 2 days after I tripped) and the baby's alive and well~ She's moving a lot, and it was a bit hard to catch her for the heartbeat to be heard loudly, but I heard it! I'm very happy!

Thank you Lord Jesus for this miracle of life~
Thank you to my friends who prayed for my baby~

Will update soon! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment