Thursday, May 09, 2013

I feel so LOVED

You guys know I ranted earlier about not being able to bring my food.
Like it was just there... Then I forgot. So yeah I had nothing for lunch.

BUT I told that to my friends, I mean I told them my sister might bring it over.
Well, my cousin and my friend said NO and it'd be a hassle for my sister,
and a waste of jeepney fair. So okay >_< I felt guilty.

I told her not to go here anymore.
Then, my friend went up to me offering to pay for Starbucks.
Another telling me she'll lend me money.
My cousin said she'll buy me food.
My mom was saying I should go to her office to get some food.

I'm so embarrassed and I feel so poor, hahaha.

Awwww.. I feel loved. I ended up eating cup noodles, and burger, and paid for none.
I also had a bonus chocolate brought by my cousin who went to Taiwan.

Thank you Lord for letting me feel so loved by my friends, and by YOU~


No comments:

Post a Comment