Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Big in Small

For some reason when people write about traveling, food escapades, tips and stuff like that. I have nothing to write about! Hahaha, how boring can I be? Okay that wasn't really a question so noooooooooooooo! Don't answer it. ; 3;

I helped A BIT with my friend setting up her own blog. I think she'll be mainly posting about food. She LOVES eating but her body is cheating! Okay I did not mean that to rhyme. It's just that she's so fit! No matter what she eats she does not get fat while when I eat a small piece of bread I BOOM bloat right away!

Maybe you're going to say, 
"Oh she's phishing for compliments! "
Nope. A cynical and overly negative person like me cannot do that. I can't even accept compliments. >_< Especially when it's about my body ... and face. My hair's a different thing because I love my hair. Meh. 

So I am chubby. This is according to the standards of the people around me. I mean I compare my body with my friends' and I am quite wide. The biggest thing is I am short. So I look like BALL.

You can see me getting fatter in the pictures hahaha.
I'm just good in hiding it by optical-illusion-by-clothes.

Actually the main problem is my always-getting-bigger-tummy, and flabby arms. I am not fat FAT, it's just that I do not have confidence in myself when it comes to summer-outfits which is awful because Philippines is a tropical country. People think we have Summer all-year-round which is actually not true. ^^;

We're going a spa on the 27th 
So I need get my tummy smaller and my arms firmer. Y~Y
Frankly I don't think I can make it...

4 comments: