Friday, May 24, 2013

Early stress and de-stressing

I was stressed out in the morning because of KFC. Hahaha. ^^;;
I went out to order food for me and my friends.
Yes, I was actually at the store.

So there I was, I had to wait for it because they didn't have hot choco yet,
and I was not one try coffee at random places (just because).
Then, I had to carry all of the take-outs and rush to my office which is 10 minutes away on foot.

I arrived at work and I noticed...
O~~~kay.. MY SANDWICH IS NOT THERE?! WHERE IS MY AM SANDWICH THINGY?
So I had to call them up. First I used the number I saw on the internet. No answer.
Then the main delivery service number. *click*
"Hi good morning!"
"Oh hi! I was at KFC earlier and I need the number for that shop because they didn't give me my complete order and I noticed it only when I was at work, and now I cannot leave because I have a class in 10 minutes."
"*gives number*"
I called that, it's the SAME one that was not answered.

I looked it up on the internet again, and saw a different number. I decided to call it.
"Hi!"
"Hello, is this KFC CyberZone?"
"No, this is Jupiter's."
"Can you give me the number there because *insert long explanation here*."
"*gives a different number*"

I called that. No answer. Called again. *CLICK*
OMGosh yey!
"Hi! Is this Cyberzone? I was there earlier *same same*."
"Oh, I'm so sorry we'll have it delivered."

Like I said it takes 10 minutes to walk here, the person got here in 25 minutes. It was the same guy who was the cashier when I was ordering. I apologized.. Wait -- isn't their fault? I apologized again for the trouble of delivering it.


I ate. No more stress. <3
Wow. >_<;; I just love eating I guess.

Oh later I will be at the newly opened Cold Stone Creamery, and on Monday, I will be going to a SPA with my friends so I'm soooooo excited for this weekend!!

See you again~!!!


2 comments: