Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Don't think about bad stuff...

Easy for you to say.
This day started with me not waking up early getting up early.
Then, being sleepy.
Then, being told I'm arrogant for saying I am paranoid and have borderline personality disorder.
Seriously?
(This is because I posted an art that came from FB, and the artist found my post and then his anon fans began uhmm... anyway)
It's my fault for posting it, I didn't know the source, I don't think we should go into what disorders I have and just 'cause I wanna say I have it. Hello.
Then, a student complaining because of HIS bad connection but made it the company's fault.
Wow.

Soooooooooo.. I gotta remember good days.

OFF TO AN ACE WATER SPA POST

We saw this Voucher for Ace Water Spa which $14 to $9 for a 4 hour Water Therapy Spa~ <3 That's awesome right?

This ACE Hotel is also home to a water spa, and is a really good place for your family and friends (barkada) to go! May it be to relax or to have fun, it's a great place to be at. It's still summer in my country so swimming is just in time. My friends and I are so ready for this staycation (as my cousin would say) ^^

Soooo we met up at Jollibee  to eat lunch, don't have a big lunch, and then we rode bus to go to Pioneer and a taxi to ACE.



So sorry we're not allowed to use cellphones or cameras from the dressing room and so on...
So we'll go GOOGLE.

 c/o cashcashpinoy (googled)
This is basically the whole place. Looks small? No. Really not a small place.

c/o crispypataatkarekare (googled)
The lower body massage a.k.a. butt massage. XD

c/o blssace (googled)
The 4.3feet lap pool.

They also have foot massage area, chest massage, head and shoulder massage, 4 herbal pools (Lavender 40C, Jasmine 38C, Mint 36C ... and something else), a steam room, sauna and a lazy pool where you can just hold on to huge floaters and just let yourself .. well, float.

Now my favorite was this one~
The Rain Fall Acupuncture (Acupressure)
It was really the best part.

 Each thing there you're adviced to use for 2-3 minutes and then cool down a bit and move on to the next. Also this give courtesy to the person who wants to use it next. ^^

Yes, we stayed there for 4 hours. I think...



So, we felt sad to go home, and yet we're too relaxed to want to move or do anything else, but go to JOLLIBEE again to eat!! XD

DIRECTIONS TO GO TO ACE WATER SPA:

Address: Ace Water Spa Pasig Branch, United cor. Brixton St, Kapitolyo Pasig
near Pioneer Supermarket // across Uncle Moe's Shawarma Hub ) You may traverse Pioneer street and when you get to Jollibee, turn right. It is a new building with a sign that says Ace Water Spa

IF FROM GUADALUPE:
Ride BUS A to Pioneer or MRT BONI
Ride a taxi to ACE telling the driver to go to United Street and there's a BIG sign that says ACE.
Or walk from Pioneer, it'll be a long walk though. ; 3; It's just a straight walk, but yeah.

Daily operating hours: 6am to 11pm

Contact Number: 451-1111

Price:
Adults P550 and Kids(4 feet and below) P250

It was really worth it! Oh they have a buffet but it's also 550 (eat-all-you-can)
Remember to wear proper swim wear - fitted spandex material.

Enjoy your up-coming summer!!
Since it's ending soon on my side of the world.
Thank God for good thoughts when you're burdened with awful ones.

2 comments: