Monday, May 13, 2013

Election 2013 (Ph edition)

Okay... so today one of the those days I really hate have to do something for my country.



Why do I dislike it? Do you seriously vote because you like to? Or because you're obliged to?
Well in my case, I do not really feel obliged for the country nor like it -- I'm being forced by my mom.

My brother's bread is ANGRY.  

She says I have to be patriotic and do it. >_<
It is sooooooo chaotic when it's near the election day!

I do not like this:
 
 or this:

Do you have this in your country as well? Motorcades and policemen on the streets. >_< It causes really terrible traffic situation, so I dislike it soooo much.. D: My mom and well, others would always say "YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE." Don't I also have the right NOT to vote?  

What I actually dislike is that: (in no particular order) 
 that's my mom in the pic. :o
 We have to wait in line for a long time.
 We and yet they cheat anyways, so it doesn't matter anymore @_@ Even if we all vote for MAN A if MAN B cheats then he'll be declared the winner. Yes, I am very cynical of EVERYONE. 
 We have to prioritize the senior citizens and if there's 8 out of 10 seniors inside the voting area --- well it takes a million years before the line finishes. Y~Y yeah I'm lucky I finished early, but mama had to wait for a long time, and I had to wait for my mama.
 That evil traffic it causes.
 Those annoying commercials and advertisements EVERYWHERE.
 Those songs they bastardize. 
 I have to get this ICKY dark ink on my finger that is SO HARD to remove!!
  

   
 This is probably the thing I HATE THE MOST. 

Afterwards, we went to shop for lunch so ... I have something to look forward to! Well, you know the only thing that'll make me happy would be sweet stuff right? Here's for dessert today:


I wanna eat this now~~~ ^_________________________^ 
It's so easy to make me happy right? Hahaha.

 Yes, yes, Kona-chan. I know I have to blog more. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment