Saturday, March 09, 2013

Now I can say goodbye... (I think?)

To TinierMe..
Somehow.
CLICK THE FAKE LINK BELOW THE PICTURE. Please~ ::>_<::





I was quite fond with this website, the reason is well .. I met my future-husband there. YUCK so cheesy.
TinierMe or as we fondly call it, TM, is the english beta version of @games or TMJP. It's an avatar website which has a lot of people from around the world. It's a quite similar with GaiaOnline where I have an account as well (which I have been inactive with for about 3 years now).

I usually join avatar sites to just talk with people and well, dress-up~ I'm not into the games they have really. In TM though there was a games of BABANUKI or Old Maid and I like this trump game so I tried it. Fated , I met *cough*my fiance*cough* Kyle there. So we've been dating, as people know, for 3 years now. Sadly, TM can no longer have ideas on items... Y^Y since they totally overwhelmed us, and clearly themselves as well with the really quick item (gacha) updates! So it's just so sad. :( So it really has to close now.

I met a lot of friends through this site an I am still in contact with a lot of them.
I'm very thankful TM. m(_ _)m You will ever so dearly be missed.

I think a QUICK MEMORY ALBUM is in need:
My profile:
My bf's profile:

MY LAST 30 OUTFITS Y_Y
You gotta click them so they'll be bigger. ^^;






This will be my second to the last post about TM ... I think. *sobs*



No comments:

Post a Comment