Saturday, March 16, 2013

God opened a window!!

Yesterday's blog was about something something bad, if you can remember. 
Today I got a call from my boyfriend waking me up, which ..  I didn't really answer.
I was so sleepy, so it can't be helped. 

I ended up making him wait for 2 hours. Sorry sorry..
I actually forgot that today's 16
I knew yesterday that (tomorrow) today will be 16. I know today is 15, and yet that today was actually the 16th, I forgot. haha..

Every 16 of the month, we celebrate our "date" anniversary.
In Filipino colloquial word its called "month-sary". 

While I was still really really sleepy, he got called by his parents. He now lives in our house.
Then he went home, and told me the reason why the VISA was denied.

It's because they did not send in evidence of our relationship!!
That's a big window right? Right? 
Thank you God! Please guide us through this new process.


No comments:

Post a Comment