Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Last (?) TinierMe Post. ;(

Yeah .. I feel so sad posting this, but here it is..

For my last one, I feel the need to fully say "Aaa, that's it." I'm not really sure how that would work though. I guess, in a way everyone really felt "We're going to lose TM soon..." or "TM's going to run out of ideas soon!". Even though at the back of our minds, or even in our hearts, we hoped that since TMJP was still updating a lot and never really run out of ideas, though their updates were faster, the English Beta would not really close. Then... We saw this dreaded post:

OMG... The pain... and all my feels... Y~Y
So click the broken (fake) link below to see all my "things".



I just feel the need to share my closet.. ._. First of, the different versions of my room:
{CLICK to see 'em bigger}






Then the stuff I hoarded. Oh we all did this! *^_^* We all had fun too! (Aaaaa! That painful pang in the heart....)













































I guess that's it... I loved TM very much, and I love my TM friends more, I still do.
It was so much fun there, and I will keep a special place in my heart for TM
and my TM friends.

How about you guys?
I'd love to see your TM closet too!

Oh by the way, dreamself never left us, they even created a forum!
See you there!

~twinspica@tm


No comments:

Post a Comment