Monday, March 18, 2013

I SERIOUSLY HATE CHEESE.

I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE. 
 Yes, it's a link to someone who hates it too.
I may be a part of minority in this, but I don't care.
I hate it and no one can ever force me to like it.


So why am I ranting?! ...



It's my sister's Recognition day. So, I guess, for a celebratory gift my bought ice cream. I saw my sister eating it. I didn't know the flavor, but then my brother took it out of the fridge and it was friggin' cheese ice cream!! I HATE CHEESE!! I really hate milk, mayonnaise, butter, margarine and CHEESE!! Seriously.

I hate the smell, the taste, the awful after taste! I did try. OMG. I have committed that awful mistake, so NO ONE can tell me I haven't even tried. Don't get me wrong, I love pizza, and nachos (w/cheese) .. why? I do not know! Probably because it's not disgusting, it doesn't stink or it's hot and has different flavor on it. I put a lot of hot sauce on my pizza and pineapples (yum), well I can ONLY eat nacho cheese if it's newly cooked.

Okay so the problem (MY problem) is that there was chocolate ice cream available but I dislike it too (yeah, I don't like chocolate flavored stuff but love chocolate, as in choco bars), and my sister didn't want that. So yeah -- I'm just chopped liver.


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Yeah, that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment