Monday, March 11, 2013

How to de-stress?

I'm so sleepy now and yet, here I am trying to bring life to my slightly dead blog. 
I wonder why I always leave it after some time when I think I'm already active.
Laziness. 

At least I am here right now. So, today at work it was a horrible morning for me!
OMG. Someone came back. I really didn't like it. At least the meeting itself was not as horrible as the past.
It was still horrible nonetheless. I mean, seriously, my back began aching and I suddenly had a heartburn.
Even though that morning, I woke up early, I was cheerful, I got out of the house early and everything was going well, then after a few hours of being at work BOOM. -_-

Aside from that, there's good news!! HAHAHA. No more nyork nyork. (inside joke). Thank God!
So from all this troublesome things, I had to search the internet for how to de-stress. 


I found this article that tells me to:
PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR (my) NAILS.


I didn't think it would work, I mean really.. but, my heartburn disappeared and I felt calmer and stuff!
So here is the result.
picture originally posted on my tumblr.

Yep they're really that color. It looks Christmas-sy doesn't it. :3 I'm proud of it, no bubbles!!
Oh ... expect for the right thumb which I accidentally hit on the keyboard. -_-;;

I began posting more of my stuff on tumblr because of a website which I will talk about next time. :3
See you next post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment