Saturday, October 01, 2016

My First Drive-In Movie Experience

I didn't realize that it's been more than a month since I blogged. I guess the month of September just drowned me in stuff to do. Two people in my family has gone to the Paradise with the Lord this month, and we've been busy because of that. Also because my son has turned 2 years old this month (which will be in a different blog), and he had quite a party. I've been so busy that I could not blog. It has really slipped my mind mainly because I have uploaded a bunch of videos on my YouTube account. In my head, it counted as blogging. Haha.

Anyway I thought it was time to blog since I've experienced an "American" thing recently. ^^"




Have you watched the "GREASE" Musical? If you have then most certainly you'd know what a "Drive-In" is! I have only seen Drive-in theaters in old movies, and I didn't think they would still have some in the U.S.!

My husband's friends have asked to go maybe 2 months ago, but we had other plans and couldn't go at that time, but it made me aware that THEY EXIST! I know I sound too giddy about it.

So we decided that we were going to have dinner while watching the movie at the Drive In. The movie we picked? STORKS! A kids movie of course! Animated movies are so much more worth going to theaters than any other movie (well, Mom-o might disagree and say Action movies are better) haha.


See how cute?! ^_^

Anyway, we got to the Drive In and realized how unprepared we were. We did bring food and drinks but -- we did not have bug repellent spray, or pillows or blanket, or chairs. We did not have a boombox! The sound usually would be received through the FM radio -- but of course that would kill our car battery! Haha. We were not prepared. It's a good thing the family beside where we parked were! Haha, so leeched from them quite a bit. ^^;;


Anyway it was fun for me and Kyle! ^_^






Thank you for reading my blog! ^^

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have known either. That info isn't in movies. Haha. But I'm happy you had this experience. Seems like a lot of fun. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome and we will definitely do it again! It's more kid friendly. Di sila sisigawan na maupo or manahimik xD

      Delete