Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Celebratory Post!

I have 1 thing to rant about and 3 things to celebrate about!^^

The bad first.
I went to work by cab today so that I can sleep for about 40 minutes or so. I arrived at 7:05JPT I had to set up the computer for less than 5 minutes and then I can go nap. BUT NO.
The internet was down and I had to go to the Old Office to use the computers there -- uhh.. how troublesome!! I want to be in my station. So I went to the other office just to log in, and went here again and asked what happened. I had to climb on another teacher's desk, and see if I can reach the plugs.

Yes, it was dangerous, and because I'm short -- even if I stretch my arms out I would not be able to reach still and I might fall down and hurt the baby! It already was 7:17JPT when other teachers arrived and I asked the help of someone, and finally...
Everything was plugged in, and by 7:22 the internet connection was back.
-_- So annoying.

It was just stressful, and there were teachers here by 5:00JPT, but they didn't know what to do -- so if I hadn't arrived early then we'd have to all wait for a technician to arrive at 10:00JPT. NO WAY. So I felt the need for this:
Since I was not able to get my nap -- I deserve a snack!
A chocolate snack!!
(I'm gonna share of course -- because I still should not have too much sweets. T^T)

NOW ON TO THE GOOD NEWS!!
1st this is my post number 101!! The last baby update was the post number 100!
Weeeeee~

2nd tuesday of this week -- I got to eat at 31 ice cream!! FINALLY!!
It was a cheat day! Lemme have my ice cream~ ღ
31 ice cream or known to western countries as Baskin Robins finally opened in our country once again, and my friends and I are one of the 1031 lucky people who could get junior ice cream cones for FREE!

3rd and the best news for today is that I'm on my 32nd week now!! Welcome 8th month count!!
Just one more month and I will see my baby boy and hug him and squeeze him and call him george Llyr! ღ

It's getting more and more exciting for me~
Please continue praying for Kristofer Llyr 

Oh -- also my urinalysis had normal results :3 so happy, it means the baby's healthy and will be okay too.
Thank you Jesus! We praise Your Holy name!

No comments:

Post a Comment