Thursday, August 21, 2014

Just 25 days more!!

My baby's coming~~~ In just 25 days, he'll be coming! I'm so excited!
I haven't updated my blog because I wasn't sure if I should already post this or not haha.
So on Saturday August 23, 2014 at 3pm I'll be having a small baby shower!
It will be only a small gathering since I'm saving most of my money for the baby's delivery and stuff.

Aside from that, I've been doing some preparations for the baby's arrival as well.
I actually went to a baby/kids bazaar. I mean the stuff were discounted but still expensive!
I knew I had to get some stuff already though since the baby's coming soon!



Look at them! Well that is -- if you can actually see them. XP
The 2 bottom part of the collage are stuffies I got for free. :D
*cough* I have a new notebook (happy girl).
I also bought 3 9oz avent bottles since the baby would need them anyway (says mama).


I got this for the baby, I couldn't buy more ; 3; because of the price but -- it's a sleepsack swaddle! It is apparently important for the baby to be swaddled when sleeping. It's something I have never seen done before, but they say in the US it's really done. It looks like they're baby wings -- but those are to cover the baby's arms so he can sleep in a comfy position and prevent him from rolling over. Hopefully it would not be too hot inside.

Next on the list -- CLOTH DIAPERS. Oh yes.
I promise to do the laundry well, as long as Kyle helps too. Haha.
I think cloth nappies are good since it's won't get the baby rashes (we have to wash it everytime though, but yeah.) and it's environment friendly! In the long run, it's also waaaaaay cheaper compared to buying mountains and mountains of disposable diapers.

That's it for now! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment