Thursday, July 09, 2020

Let's Play: Sims 4 Harvest Moon Mineral Town Challenge

My 2 favorite games mashed together -- what else could beat that? (I guess if there were Pokemon in it). I found this post around late June in one of the groups I follow in Facebook. Briar Rosethorn in Sims Community (also Snarky Witch on EA Gallery) has made a replica of Harvest Moon's Mineral Town and all it's townies!

Here's a little preview of the town that she has spent a lot of time remaking! Click here to see more pictures. She used no CC but she has all the packs.

She has also made all the townies including the bachelors and bachelorettes of the town modeled after their Harvest Moon GBA counterparts. Since I only have the Base Game, University, and Get to Work expansions - - I actually downloaded a bunch of CC to make mine compare to my beloved GBA game and to what Briar has made.

Karen

Popuri

Ann

Elli

Mary

Doctor Trent

Rick

Kai

Gray

Cliff

I'm excited to play! I have worked on editing the town and townies, because of my lack of packs for about a week XD (a few hours at a time -- because I play with my kids too, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment