Saturday, June 18, 2016

Insane Inflatable 5k 2016

I have actually been debating whether I was going to post this first or the OMGCon2016. 
So, I guess this one won. xD


They were not kidding when they said it was insane! 
For a first time 5k-er like me, this was totally fun, but not what you should start with, people said. Haha. If I was fit and was ready for any exercise, I would have actually run the whole thing, or at least jogged it. But no, I was in no way ready or in shape for it, but we really wanted to do this as a family and so we signed up, oh except for my father-in-law who did some self-discipline stuff and Taylor who actually trained for it. The rest of us were, as my mother-in-law would say, "slackers!" Hahaha ^^;

The Insane Inflatable 5k is not like any other! You have to run, jog, walk, bounce, slide, and sometimes roll! It's so much fun! I think it's awesome that it was my first 5k. My father used to tell me and my siblings not to join fun runs because we won't win anyway -- well this one did not have a time, nor a win or lose thing! As long as you finish, we all win!


This was the course we had to run!
(click the picture to make it bigger)

There were 10 inflatables! I read somewhere there was supposed to be 11, we still don't know where that was, hahaha. Maybe it was the kids bounce area? Here are screenshots of the official photos from the event website. :D



You may want to try clicking this link to see them on my facebook, so you can see it better, and there would be more photos too!

The fun part, as you know my father-in-law LOVES his toys! (My papa too, loves gadgets -- I guess it's an innate thing for men?) And so he used his Go Pro and drone to get us an awesome footage!

It's a bit longer than usual -- but it's a really good video :)


I'm looking forward to our next 5k!

Thank you so much for reading my blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment