Friday, May 01, 2015

It's MAY!

SO remember my last post about my New Year's resolution. It was broken the next day. xD; I kind of didn't start my year of writing quite well. I've been in a writing stump for 6 years or so now. I really wanted this blog to have me write more, but I guess I have unfinished business in my early years. Anyway, as I try to overcome that hurdle, I bring good news! I officially have a VISA interview schedule now! Woots!! Please continue praying for my VISA so that I can settle down with my family in the US. Of course, I would be honest and say, I don't really want to leave. Who wants to leave family right? But I know God has a plan for me, Kyle and I were picked for each other for a reason. There are a lot of great opportunities set out for me because His plans are always the best. This blog post officially starts "God's Plan for MY Year." I claim it. I receive it. In Jesus' name! Yes, I will find a regular time to blog from now on. "Not to Write, for many of us, is to die." Ray Bradbury, Zen of the Art of Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment