Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Day of the Year

This year has been awesome and very emotional for me. I got married before Christmas last year and the later part of 2014 went by so quick!

OMG. 2014:
My 1st Christmas with husband
My 1st bday with my husband
My 1st trip to Ilocos
Discovered I was pregnant
My 1st overseas trip
Got yellow card and philhealth
Got a new passport
Found out my baby's going to be boy
Got a 3D ultrasound
Became 61kg. OMG. I've always been 45kg.
Had baby Kristofer Llyr!

We had great times, but I've been very hormonal. Veeeeery. I've had a lot of sleepless nights and it's most probably not ending with this year. But that's ok because I have a beautiful baby boy who's growing quite well. ♥



Without a doubt I can say to myself I had a good year. (๑・ิ-・ิ๑)




This is me and him failing at a selfie.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment