Thursday, May 28, 2015

Almost the end of the month!

In 3 days, the month of May would be ending, and come June there will be a lot of things that will unfold. God has a lot of great plans for me. I am His daughter, and I claim all those in His name.

I have been writing on my journal, calendar, and a notebook. So blogging was something I stopped for a bit on since I got really busy last week. That's why there's a skip in my blog (since I wanna blog every week).

Last week was so busy and hectic, and I so want to badly post about those stuff, but I will let it slip for a while, until such time that I would NEED to do it.

My baby's check-up is coming soon, and wow recently all I can think of is food. Isn't that always? I have to exercise though. I just wanted to have my blog not dead for over 2 weeks.

I will be posting something nice soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment