Monday, May 12, 2014

MOTHER'S DAY 2014

It's that time of year again! I usually talk with my sister and brother before this day because we have to decide what gift we would get for our mama. <3 

This year though was quite different. First I now have a mommy-in-law, who I also ask a lot of weird questions to. Please don't get tired of me. Haha. I know my mama thinks my questions are odd, and that I worry too much (I do, I know but--), I love you guys!


For Sunday, I thought we'd buy mama a cake or something, but if you read my previous blog, you'd know I have to cut down on sugar... It would be horrible for me to buy cake, and not eat it. T_T That would be so mean... 

At church, the people (staff) gave mothers a rose. They asked the mother's to stand so they can be given honor (or something like that). My sister was telling me to stand up, but I didn't, because the day before this my husband told me I wasn't to be greeted happy mother's day since I am not a mother figure. -_- So annoying. We're okay now, but of course, I got annoyed. I have the right to be pissed off by that remark right?


Anyway -- the rose. I dislike roses so I was okay not standing up but I prayed with them. ^^


So -- after the service, my siblings and I decided to buy mama a sunflower!! Well, we knew she loves sunflowers, but she hinted about it too. When she got the rose from church she whispered, rose again? They never change the color too, they should give sunflowers. HAHAHAHA. Mama is the one person I know who would not really complain about anything -- but it's true! They always give out red roses, for any lady related events. Like I said, I don't like roses. Soooooo we got her a sunflower! By golly, look at her smile! She definitely loved it~ <3

I never expected to get anything since well.. *swallows awful words* well, my mom got me a present! Look at the picture again~ I have new shoes!! They're coral colored~ It matches my skin well~ (just that I have not gone to wax recently, because they don't do service for pregnant women unless given a doctor's certificate).

Mama also bought stuff for my brother and sister~ How awesome is that! She said, "Today's mother's day right? It means the mother has to give gifts to their children." ^^ I love mama Cel~

No comments:

Post a Comment