Monday, May 12, 2014

20th week and more~

So last  Thursday  was my 20th week (2nd trimester)~
It's awesome I hit the 5th month mark with no problems!
THANK YOU LORD JESUS!

I also heard my baby's heartbeat then~ BUT before all those!!!---
Last Monday, I started feeling my baby move!! FINALLY!!
It feels NOTHING like  butterflies, lizard, daggers, or even the stomach growling.

To me, it feels like a heartbeat.
It's that kind of heartbeat when you're panting, or nervous -- a LOUD beating.
Of course it's on your baby belly and well, it does that like once in 30minutes to 1 hour or something.

I started feeling it while I was having a class, and then I got to feel it more and more each day now. Especially when I have chocolate in front of me, or when it's time to eat lunch or dinner or something. Also when I started reading about the new Pokemon News! XD Oh gosh, it's not scientific or whatever -- but I think my baby will really be like me. XD;; Is that good?

My baby's healthy and growing well -- but I also gained 4kg in 1 month!! OMG.
Now I have to watch my rice in take or anything sweet T_T It would be bad for the baby, my doctor said.

Oh... also... my waist line -- uh I don't have one anymore. My belly is now 36.5inches in  circumference, and my hips 37inches!! I used to have a waist .. that was 25inches hahaha, and my hips 34. Well, all for the good of the baby~~~ I'm happy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment