Thursday, February 27, 2014

10th week!!

My baby is 2 months now.

Source: X

SO I went to my OB yesterday and I actually didn't what we would do. I mean I have to see her every month, but what sort of thing should I say and stuff? No one tells me! o3o So every time I have to go there, I'm a bit anxious because I dislike not knowing what is to happen.

It was normal talk, I told her that my trip to Thailand is on March 8 and stuff. Then she told me maybe since it's been 9 + weeks we can hear the baby's heartbeat. 

So she took this thing called the Doppler. (I had to wiki it really.)
It's a type of ultrasound that gets the soundwaves from blood vessels and produces images from them.
So the baby's heartbeat can be detected! And other med stuff uses it.

Anyway, she started on my abdomen, and there was no sound! That was so scary for me > < I started a chant prayer in my head "make a sound, make a sound.." Then she moved the doppler lower near my pelvic area and I HEARD IT.

I heard my baby's heartbeat~
138bpm. Normal. Healthy.
It was magical! A miracle how a baby is alive and growing in me right now!
I just smiled and could not say anything.

Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment