Tuesday, February 04, 2014

I'm happy! - I'm scared - I'm happy!

By now, I have seriously forgotten about what the last post was about. ^^;
I know though that I have announced my pregnancy.
I am feeling so blessed that I am going to have a baby~

Most of you (who have read all these posts and stuff) know that I am in an International Marriage. I think it's weird to call it that, but it is that. I am from the Philippines, and my husband who I met online is American. He's younger than me - we are both working.

He went to the Philippines so we can get married, and of course he cannot stay here for a long long time, as much as we want or hoped for. Through God's blessing our wedding was held, our vows were given, and our marriage *cough* consecrated.

He was able to stay here at least for two months ^^
So we were able to "play house" as a married couple for one month!
The last time he was in the Philippines, he only stayed for 2 weeks.
I've become so fat because I have someone to eat with all the time!

I miss him. -_-"
I do talk to him on Skype everyday though.
Anyway, all the *cough* trials we did worked!

Now, I'm pregnant. I'm on my 6th week (and almost 7).
I'm excited! I'm nervous, I always pray for my baby to be healthy and well~
It's a lot of emotions but mostly, I'm feel so blessed and happy~

1 comment:

  1. I am questioning that during this time you must deliver a try and this new app Dice With Buddies Apk : which is now maximum trending app inside the global.

    ReplyDelete