Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pregnancy and Woes

I'm very happy and I feel so blessed being pregnant.
I claim to God my baby will be healthy and strong and beautiful with no defects.
Do I ask for too much? No. God is my father, and I will have what I ask in Jesus name.
If I have a ninja baby twin, they will not be co-joined. 
They will have separate parts and be complete, and will be a boy and girl.



Now, I'm still on my first trimester which people say is the time when it's the hardest. The soon-to-be-mom's body is adjusting so much and is preparing many things for the baby to be nurtured and to come. My mom had a very easy pregnancy as she makes it seem. Well, take a look at mine:

MORNING SICKNESS
> Oh mine is the weirdest thing ever. I'm someone who does not want to puke. I'd rather be stuck in the bathroom for number 2 than to vomit. So I searched the internet on how to manage morning sickness.
>> Have crackers, bread, toast, rice or any bland food handy. It actually stops you from having the "wanting to vomit feeling".
>> Eat bananas or watermelon.
>> Drink water, or lemon juice, or apple juice.
>> Try  acupressure.
There it is! The reason why I don't vomit is because I EAT. How can I not gain weight then? Please explain that to me. I'm just tired of hearing people say I'm getting fat. -_- I'M PREGNANT kids, I have the right to gain weight. -_- Please turn your heads to those who gain weight and are not pregnant at the moment. -_- *hyperventilates*

POOPING
> I now have an irrational fear of pooping. I'm scared that I might poop my baby out. I know it's impossible to do that, I know, I know. But yeah.

PEEING
> They said this is normal, but I do pee A LOT now. So I guess I really need lots of water in my body as well. This is good for my body but it's one of the reasons why I have the next category.

SLEEPING (and sleeping position)
> It's very hard to sleep continuously since I have too many bathroom trips nowadays. Every after I pee, I drink 1 cup of water because I think the water in my body needs to be replenished. I don't want my baby's health to go bad just because I dislike the taste of water.
> I'm a person who is more comfortable sleeping on my tummy, but I can't do that now. O_o Also, I like being on my right side when I sleep, but I heard that it's better to sleep on the left side for better blood flow and stuff, so yes, it's been hard to sleep.
> Sleeping a lot can also cause Edema? But I'm sleepy all the time!

FOOD
> No caffeine = sad
> Not much sweets, not much salty foods. What to eat?
> Lay of from spicy food because you'd get bad heartburns.
> When you're craving food and you can't get it; it's AWFUL.


Anyways, yes, yes I have complaints.

I have no experience with this before so everything is shocking.
I feel very lucky -- blessed that I'm going to have a child of course, but it doesn't mean I can't say things that I dislike or that makes me uncomfortable right? :D

I'm excited to see my baby~ :) I'll endure everything~ :D
Thank you so much Lord~

No comments:

Post a Comment