Thursday, July 04, 2019

The BuJourney Continues...

So I'm back with my Bullet Journal post.

I got a new phone 13 days ago! No news about the stolen phone.

I really wanted to make sure I can backtrack until I'm fully caught up. I remember stopping at the November cover photo. So.. Here's more.

The November set-up was very simple if I would say. I finished 2.5 spreads in 3 hours so 6 hours total not including the daily coloring of the mood tracker.




The November flip-through video.
Since I've already posted the cover photo, I'm going to just add the 1st week and the last week including the mood tracker (leaves). ^^



Now, I could not resist doing a Harry Potter themed December because you'd usually go for green and well, I'm a Slytherin! 


I'll be posting quite a bit of pictures because I just loved the stickers and stuff. I got them from Etsy.








Then comes my birthday month!
For some reason, I was set on yellow and gray and it took a while to figure out where in the world I was going to get washi and stickers for this theme. I wanted owls for sure. I love owls
.
I will actually upload the video here on Blogger instead of a link because it's my birth month! So why not? 


I feel like I rushed it so let me upload a few pictures as well. ^^


Why is it sideways? I have no clue. I cannot rotate it because it was already landscape on the computer so... Anyway, please click it to make it bigger. I drew this!


Yup, still sideways. 



I miscounted the owl pictures I have printed so I just drew one. She looks scary. 


My mood tracker! I am so bad at drawing owls, but I really tried my best to make this one look cute but he just looks tired, doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment