Saturday, June 15, 2019

The adventure continues

I need this.

I say that every year don't I? The thing with keeping a blog is when is the right time to do it? So I started using a Bullet Journal last year near the end of August and it has sucked me right in. It's just a really neat way to make to-do lists. That's the basics of it anyway.

The original BuJo started with Ryder Caroll.
If you know me, you know that I always tried to find ways to pretend that my life is organized. Ok, no that's not it. 😝 ← I promise that's a "stick your tongue out" emoji and not some possessed doll face. Anyway, I always tried to find ways to keep my life organized.


I have uploaded my August and my September BuJo "flip through" on my Instagram.
August Spread - I started really simple. Just like Ryder's.
September - Then, I started to discover that "Hey! I can customize this thing!"

You know how you like to buy cute planners and you end up only doing it for 1 month and then you leave to the dust bunnies to use for a nest... This, sort of, prevents that. First, you can be really creative in doing it. Second, you can just find a "look" of a weekly, monthly, or daily spread that works for you. 

More flip-throughs:
October - this was the first step of falling into the rabbit hole of dutch doors!
            ⤳  October Mood Tracker also the rabbit hole of tracking your mood in an artsy way!
November Cover Page - whoops! I forgot to do my flip-through then! The so-called rabbit hole of inconsistency in posting! 

Why do I keep saying rabbit hole? Well, it's like when you fall into something ... and you keep falling and it just sucks you in and you can't get out. 

I promise the Bullet Journal helps! It's just that you work on it, and work on it and you forget to post about it.

Bye for now! I cannot post the next flip-throughs because my phone has been stolen :( I hope I get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment