Sunday, October 21, 2018

Oh I'm back!

It is almost the end of 2018, I know!
But what better way to come back when it's Autumn! (you know since my header is an autumn theme).

I started a new(-ish) job this Fall Semester. I got a teaching job, ta-da! or not.

I am a now Reading teacher at a middle school. Oh, and I am driving now! //shock.
I know too many things have happened in a course of a year! Eliron is almost 2 years old and Llyr has just turned 4. He would be in school already if not for some annoying rule changes.


This update really is to set myself to upload at least once a week (I know, I have said that before), because I decided to be a club sponsor this year. There will be another post after this regarding that. This blog will be updated mainly for school and maybe milestone moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment