Monday, October 22, 2018

LitSoc at a Middle School

A few of my students have convinced me finally that having a book club will be a good thing. 
Yeah, they had to twist my arm for that one. I thought that would be a great idea also for my own mental health. I started on my BuJo (bullet journal) journey recently, and I thought it would a good way for the club to track activities and hopefully teach them a way to organize their own school life. We will also be using this club as a writing circle so with all that -- we can't just call it a book club. So here we are with the JMMS Literary Society. Very reminiscent of wonderful university life.

The club proposal:
And so we got approved!

---

Since we are also going to BuJo, I would love to leave some links that will be useful for beginner bullet journalists. 





How-to guide to Bullet Journalling by hercampus.com



Make sure you sign up for our Remind for updates!


The first book: The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West

No comments:

Post a Comment