Friday, November 11, 2016

Catching up on Halloween stuff!

Yes! It is almost 2 weeks late, I know. I've just been a bit busy lately but here it is! Halloween Blog Post! Oh please take note that I have changed my blog's design. Woot-woot!

I love Autumn! Have I said that enough? I LOVE AUTUMN!!!

I love the colors! I still am not very good with the cold, but Autumn clothes are the prettiest ever!

There are three things I will be talking about in this post, and maybe it will not be too long. Maybe. Haha. In chronological order ---

REID'S APPLE ORCHARD

When I found out about this place, I really wanted to go! To my dismay -- they did not grow their own apples (according to their facebook page) hahaha, but it was a place where you only have to pay for your child's entrance fee and the adults are free! Whoa! I love it already! Right? Well, we decided to go during a day where it was privately booked by a church and everything was free for everyone!

click the picture to make it bigger

They have carnival rides! They have big slides and more fun things!
You can click on this link to check more pictures and videos!

HALLOWEEN 2016 / TRUNK OR TREAT

I know I should have posted it sooner but I got really swamped. Haha. So I had to think A LOT about my costume this year because I'm pregnant, I won't fit in my regular dresses, or the costumes that are just for sale in the regular stores (most of them are sexy costumes too, so NO). So I've thought of dressing up as an egg, as a magic 8 ball, as a gumball machine, and even as Snoopy! But my husband and I decided on a couple's costume and we did this --

click the picture to make it bigger

I was an oven! A bun in the oven! (it is an idiom that means "pregnant" or having a baby in the womb") and my husband dressed up as a Cook :P

We had other plans for Llyr though. We've been wanting to dress him up as a stick figure for some time now. With cheap materials we were able to somehow re-create the image we saw, except for the fact that we had a toddler who did not like costumes! Haha. (That will surely change)

click the picture to make it bigger

Here's the costume when the sun is still up. The head part was supposed to be a circle, but Llyr did not like it touching his neck.


Here's a video of Llyr in action during the night time! Isn't it so cute!!!

Anyway, as the title say this was no ordinary trick or treating, this was Trunk or Treat. The community has decided that instead of the children going from one house to another and be walking on the streets (though some still do that), it'll be better if there will be a place where people can park their cars and decorate their cars and give out candy. So, this was done in the 3 churches in my small city! There were A LOT of cars and people giving out candy! It's also very interesting to see all the decorations and everything! I was not able to take pictures because we were busy giving out candy and taking Llyr out to the other cars. So here's a google image for you.

click the picture to make it bigger

click the picture to make it bigger

And this was our car decoration!^^

click the picture to make it bigger

My in-laws were MAD SCIENTISTS who gave our Poison (Oh pssh that's just the name. It's Kool-Aid with dry ice!)

Halloween was definitely a lot of fun this year! Maybe next year Llyr will actually be interested in wearing a fun or weird costume with Mommy and Daddy and the new baby!

FALL PUMPKIN SHOOT OUT

This one is about a Disc Golf Tournament.

So every year there is one night time disc golf tournament. It's the most fun to go to! 1st, it's not so hot because the sun is not out. 2nd, you get to see so many lit pumpkins!

Here are some pictures from the tournament this year!


click the picture to make it bigger

I was't able to take so many picture unlike last year, because I'm pregnant and heavy haha. So next year I'll have to enjoy this tournament twice as much! 

My Fall post is about to end, and I know I said I hoped it was not going to be long, but I guess that was impossible. But now I want to leave you with Llyr's first time playing in the Autumn leaves!


Thank you for reading this post! See you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment