Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Things You Never Knew You Would Do

Have you ever just woken up, and stare at the ceiling, thinking "What am I doing?"

I mean, there can be a lot of things you'd swear up and down you would not do, or even the things you would do (and you think it's the exclusive thing you would).

Then reality kicks you in the butt, and presents you something you would never even dream of.

From when I was 11 years old, I have set plans for myself:
  • I will get married when I'm 24-25
  • I will have twins. Boy first then girl will come out. xD
  • I will go to Japan and live there (study)
  • I will be a comic illustrator and writer
  • I will work with my favorite mangakas from Funny Komiks.
You know, things like that. Then it was a little change from when I was 13-16:
  • I will go to Japan to study, then I will work there, and get married to a Japanese man.
  • I will have twins.
  • I will go to Hogwarts.
  • I will be a novelist.
Turns out, things don't work that way. Haha.
Because God has plans for you, and no matter how much you run away, it will chase you! xD
Then you'd know it's a great plan.

I have accomplished some stuff from my list.
  • I got married when I was 24 -- about 3 weeks before I turned 25.
  • I may not have twins (right now), but the boy did come first! And he is a beautiful baby boy!

  • I have made a comic, and a novel -- it might be kid-ish, but I can say I have started somewhere. AND I HAVE HAD A CONVERSATION WITH MY 2 FAV. MANGAKAS. Gosh, you guys do not know how giddy I was! I could not breathe!
  • Now, I live in the US with my husband, and son. I may not be in Japan (YET), but we have our own house, and we are blessed. I will still go to Japan though. :D
  • I went to Hogwarts.

So here I am now, blogging about broken plans (or so to say), but I only think that way because I keep putting my own in front of God's. But when you learn to accept, you'd discover how much better His plans are. They always are.


But.
I will still go to Japan.
And.
I will have a baby girl.
Just because.
٩(⸝⸝⸝◕ั ௰ ◕ั⸝⸝⸝ )و

I am God's daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment