Wednesday, September 16, 2015

He's not so little anymore!

Llyr is a year old!


He's been wonderful! He's sleeping longer, he's playing by himself (for like 10minutes), and he's drinking more from cup with straws than bottles. He's been a really good boy. He loves to cuddle at night, which makes weaning him a bit hard -- but he is just so adorable.

I feel a bit guilty because for his birthday, I was a bit busy. Last night, I lie awake, and think about how I didn't spend the entire day with and for him. I had something to do around lunch, and didn't see him until 2:30pm, and then we went out and at night, I did something for the weekend, so I was not able to play with him until he went to sleep. He was put to sleep by his daddy so I can finish what I was doing. T^T

Today, I shall play, cuddle, dance, sing, run, bike, and feed him.


No comments:

Post a Comment