Saturday, July 21, 2012

Random Stuff



Recently I have been having a lot of things in my head that I just always fail to organize. I think I really need to start putting this mess in order. Then again, my laziness would just rise up and push meto postpone things. Yes. I am a crammer. Thing is, right now, I am feeling it again... this sense of urgency. Its a feeling like I am running out of time. I don't really know why I have this feeling,  but it's like if I don't do what I think I should do, I would forever not be able to do it anymore, and you know, regret it.

Stuff I THINK I need to do:
▷Design my dress
▷Design the invitation cards
▷Go to divi to have my dress made/rushed
▷At least try to find Tesda (though maybe it's too late for this now)
▷STUDY FOR LET
▷Re-start studying Japanese
▷Talk to people about the wedding (like catering or picture people and stuff)
▷Blog about the Education system and Teachers in the Phil.
▷Blog about Kyle?
▷Blog about SILVER
▷Actually try to buget my money
EXERCISE... >_<¦¦¦
PRAY, PRAY AND PRAY 


No comments:

Post a Comment