Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TinierMe Challenge: Dress like a NEWBIE for whole WEEK [Updates]

Final Update: http://theotakuteacher.blogspot.com/2012/01/tinierme-challenge-dress-like-newbie_8682.html
**
Update 22: I'm trying to get into my room XDv [closed]
**
Update 21: IF YOU'RE HERE NOW, PHOTOS IN MY ROOM! Its actually the 8th day, but I'm in my room if ever. XD Please read U. 19. [CLOSED --- see you tomorrow again]
**
Update 20: WELCOME TO DAY 7 [see you again tomorrow for pics!] (this update was Philippine time Jan. 29)
**
Update 19: Waaaa.. I'm sorry I have to go somewhere for my morning (it was unexpected T_T), but I will be here my tonight. For people who might not make it. I will also hold a picture taking session on JANUARY 30 FROM 8:00-10:00AM AND 4:30AM PST-ONWARDS.
**
Update 18: FOR DAY7 NEWBIE CHALLENGE LAST DAY
PICTURE TAKING:
JAN. 28 8AM-9AM PST
AND
JAN. 29 4:30PM-ONWARDS PST
[my room OR tba selfy town place]
^ ^ I hope you can make it!!! ^ ^
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?day=28&month=1&year=2012&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=137&p2=145
**
Update 17: If you are online right now, go to my room for pictures!~ 10PM GMT+8
**
Update 17: Now 35 people are already out of the challenge. ^ ^Refer to the link at the bottom if you're still on the running for the challenge.
**
Update 16: checking.. slow.. (a bit busy XD)
**
Update 15: I really want to schedule a picture taking with as much people as I can who're participating in this event.

When are people usually online? Please use PST like:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?day=28&month=1&year=2012&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=145&p2=137

BUT I'M NOT SAYING PST 4AM unless people can make it during this time, then okay XDv

**
Update 14: Now 30 people are already out of the challenge. ^ ^Refer to the link at the bottom if you're still on the running for the challenge.
**
Update 14: Now 30 people are already out of the challenge. ^ ^Refer to the link at the bottom if you're still on the running for the challenge.
**
Update 13: DAY5 checking... I'm slow sorry since I have work.
**
Update 12: TODAY IS BEST CC OUTFIT PICTURE TAKING!
http://theotakuteacher.blogspot.com/2012/01/tinierme-challenge-dress-like-newbie_26.html
ALL COMMENTS ON:http://www.tinierme.com/tinierme/gameThread.do?gameId=3014&threadId=1865280
***
Update 11: Now 23 people are already out of the challenge. ^ ^Refer to the link at the bottom if you're still on the running for the challenge.
***
Update 10: Checking for DAY4 (also need to summarize the survey results)
***
Update 9: Please answer the survey. ^ ^
http://theotakuteacher.blogspot.com/2012/01/tinierme-challenge-dress-like-newbie_25.html
JUST COMMENT ON:http://www.tinierme.com/tinierme/gameThread.do?gameId=3014&threadId=1865280
***
Update 8: 16 people has already went back to their GCs. ^ ^;
***
Update 7: Checking for DAY3
***
Update 6: Registration closed. Will update for participants via my blog. ^ ^ Good luck everyone!
***
Update 5: We're closing registration to the campaign in 1hr. Updates will now be made through links.
***
Update 4: Finished checking. 11 people started wearing more than 1 GC already. ; v ;
***
Update 3: It's now the beginning of DAY 2. I'm going to check everyone's clothes now. XD 
***
Update 2: YOU MAY STILL JOIN. Spica is asleep. See post # 213.
In case you are wondering I live in the Philippines.
Covert your time using World Clock Converter (Google search it please) Thank you~
***
Update 1: I am thinking of giving something (simple, no not item sorry i'm not rich) to people who's actually going to fulfill the 1 week requirement. So I will check each person who said they will "join" everyday. *A* No matter how tasky it is. XDv
AGAIN YOU CAN wear 1 GC but NO GC FACE. ^ ^ sowwy

No comments:

Post a Comment