Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TinierMe Challenge: Dress like a NEWBIE for whole WEEK

First off, everything is now here since I cannot put anymore characters in the 1st post. Since it ain't like gaia forums where you can edit your posts, please bear with my blogger. ; u ;

~*~*~*~
What is this Challenge anyway?
Lately, we have been observing that we can no longer actually turn away from our GCs. I myself admit to be neglecting my CCs. Now, I thought that maybe a few people would join me, but the turn out was quite good *o*

Started: Jan 23, 2012
Dress like a NEWBIE for whole WEEK

Make a statement on your diary.
Link to main post: http://www.tinierme.com/tinierme/gameThread.do?gameId=3014&threadId=1865280

A lot of people now are going loco over pixels that you need to use real money for. I am a victim of the trading stream as well, and I know it's bad. There are also times my bf would buy GC for me, I use them, then later feel bad about it > < Because its real money.

But we all know that we're addicted to pixels. So for the whole week, I will really be ALL CC. But since I cannot "take-off" the chains I am wearing, then everyone is allowed to wear at least 1 GC accessory NO GC FACE.

Can you do that?

ONLY THE GREAT CAN BE HUMBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment