Saturday, January 30, 2016

Oh snow !

This is a late post about something from last weekend.

The month flew by! As usual, I'm experiencing new stuff since I've been here in the US for maybe 6-7 months? Anyway, I experienced my first Blizzard!

Not this one

An actual snow storm. And we were outside playing! xD
Here's a video of what we did:


Also, my husband made me a Snow Cat!!



It was technically a natural disaster, but we turned it into fun! - Kyle Walker (my husband)

The month is ending soon and I'm so excited about February! Stay tuned to know why!


3 comments:

  1. Really happy to hear that you enjoy cold weather. Happy February! By Kanon in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You went back to Canada! Oh yeah because you got into the University! Have you become so busy recently?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, my course is very intensive, so I'm super busy. But I have very good Filipino and Phillipa friends in my school. They help me a lot. Are you going to study master in Ky?

      Delete