Monday, January 20, 2014

Whoa! Happy New Year - whut?

So let's have the 2013 re-cap before the first month of 2014 finishes. *guilty*

Nothing happened much during the early months of 2013, for me, really.
The thing is during November it was very exciting and frustrating for me.
The reason being -- I was going to be married soon (then).

First things first.
My fiance (then) went to the Philippines!
Woooo * confetti* It was a really late flight, and I saw him at around 10:45-11:00pm.
I don't really remember. I kept wanting to vlog about it, but he was so ---
running late.

Look at this video now which is the 5th vlog I had -- and the only one I kept during the wait.


Is that fun? Waiting? Also an old lady who kept yapping about me being noisy because I was vlogging. Hello. What year is this -- for a person to be overly quiet in the airport. Mou.

This was in Nov. 22, 2013. Oh yes, I dragged him around the first morning he gets here. Rest? Oh, believe me -- he never had a good one around this month. ^^;;;
Look at him go~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment