Monday, September 30, 2013

The Two Faces of My Weekend

Image from Google

I had the two types of reaction for the weekend~ Shall we start with the bad? ; 3;
I mean so that it'll only go the good part in the end right? :3

So there wasn't an entirely huge problem. It's just that from last month I have been going on a diet -- I kinda broke it.
Well, I didn't really mean to. Anyways, Sunday is always a family day~ This time though papa got angry. ~_~
All because we forgot to take the trash out and because all of us are busy! Well -- we had work, and school works.
I guess it's really because he really has high blood pressure recently.

Now, on to the good part!!
I met with my friends for Saturday~!
Well, I usually see them at work which is about everyday -- but this time it's special!
Why?
It's because this day is especially for PURIKURA 「プリクラ」!!

So we ate at the food court which is no fun to take pictures of -- so I did not.

We went to SM North for this! It's a new (old machine from Japan) purikura booth in the Philippines!
From what I have heard, they're planning to put more around Manila :) Yay! 


The booth looks all nice and new :P
The name of it is CUBE so of course all the pictures will be square (instagram people would love it right?) :D

So inside the booth is really bright!!
You see those freakishly huge circles? Well -- there are 4 of them and they are really bright lights!
It's tiring to take about 30 pictures consecutively... We know -- we did it. :P






And yeah -- we were tired and sleepy even though we just ate lunch -- after taking about 33 pictures? Not all included in printing. You can only choose up to 6 pictures although there are times when you can get a LUCKY SHOT which will be the 7th shot for you~ (free!!)

Since we got all tired; we stuffed our faces again!! 

Ice cream from Picket Fence!! :3
They had yummy yummy ice cream~

We went to a casual Japanese restaurant for dinner which is called:
RAMEN X! Cool name huh~
 
They serve HUGE bowls or RAMEN for 149php!!! OMG!
 
And for the great end:
 130php for a GREAT local chocolate~ I looooooooove it~!
 
I will surely go back there~
 For the purikuras, sweets and the Japanese food~~~ <3 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment