Saturday, June 22, 2013

RAINY ADVENTURE!

So my cousin said that yesterday. ^^ Yes, we all decided it will be a great day! It was salary day. It was ice cream day. It was shopping day! So what really happened?

At 3PM JPN time I was already heading out with my cousin Jona and Ram. We got called back by our friends who were still having classes for the day and they said that there was this announcement today:

Worst announcement of the day ever!!!

Now click the fake link below this and find out what happened to these 3 girls who had no more money for the day. 3 girls who have not eaten lunch yet...


Seriously we had our last money for the day, since it's SUPPOSED to be salary day anyway. Right? My friend had only 32yen! My cousin had 40yen! Yeah. I still had a bit more than that, but it's not enough for us three. So I called my mom, and asked her if she can FEED us for the day. She agreed yay! My nice mommy~

Then it started raining HEAVILY when we went out to walk half way -- since we're down to our last money right? When we rode the jeepney, we got HIT by a cab!!! Both drivers didn't want to get off their vehicles because of the rain, so we just caused traffic. I asked for my money back, and we had to go down.

It was also raining really hard and the roads were already about 5 inches flooded. It was windy so despite having umbrellas we were TOTALLY wet. Yes, including our undergarments. 

Anyway, God willed there be a tricycle to take us to my mom's office.

This was taken at the Makati City Hall where my mom works at. We had to wait for her in the lobby.

My mommy, Jona, and Ram, and yes the effect of hunger. XD

We had a great meal and we had fun talking about our misadventure! XD
Thank God it was a good time still~


I hope for a more peaceful weekend though... Having said that,
my puppy actually woke me up at 3:30am today...
*yawn*
See you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment